Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

An Announcement and a Return

Hello again from the ink-and-paper abyss this blog seems to have fallen into - I know it's been a while. I just wanted to catch up, and try to get the gears turning here again. I took a break back in February to try and get myself up to speed and back to normal from various factors in my corner, and I think things are to the point where it's time to brush the dust off and return to the blogging world.
Things are better lately, and seem to be improving pretty surely, so I hope to stick around now. Hopefully, things will be right back to the way they were before. I know a lot's gone on during my break with Corona Virus and all that business, so I'll try to take it slow for a bit, as I know everyone's probably pretty busy. Hopefully the blog will run smoothly, though, and I can continue to use it as a way to keep up with all of you even despite the odd circumstances in the world right now.
So, I suppose, the question is, how are all of you? And what's the situation in your corners? I hope to hear from you and try to keep up with everything as best I can. Thanks for being patient with me!

10 comments:

  1. Belle!!! You're back!!!! *tackle hugs* I love the new summary you put there :)

    As to what I've been up to....well, it's been a lot. TWR, new grad school adventures, YAG stuff, ya know, keeping busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! And it feels pretty good! New summary?

      Haha, well, best of luck to you with all of it. Sorry about not getting in the comments to TWR - I fell asleep and forgot to finish. I'm working on it right now, though.

      Delete
  2. J+M+J
    !Hurra, She's back!
    !Bienvenido Belle!

    The Doorman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle!!! You're back!! *rejoices*
    I'm glad to hear things are starting to work out better for you, and I'm so very glad you're back. I shall look forward to this blog's continuing resurrection. :D
    (I think The Time of the Coronavirus has seen me writing a lot and beginning to turn into a veritable farmer...so not too bad. :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      (Splendid! Proof that it cannot be all bad, right?)

      Delete
  4. Welcome back, it's good to hear from you again!
    Things aren't too bad on my end. Managing to keep myself busy, especially with my latest obsession: jam-making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - it's good to hear from you as well!
      Ooh, sounds lovely... I haven't made jam or tasted homemade jam since I was a half-pint, I think. Goodness, but it's delicious. I wish you the best of luck with it!

      Delete
  5. Beeeeeellllllllle hullo!!! Welcome back! Good to see your shining face (?) in the blogosphere. :)

    Same ol', same ol', over here, I guess. Moderate amounts of working, reading, sunshine, and writing have made for a very pleasant summer thus far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Good to be back!

      Sounds lovely! Still in relative quarantine, or nay?

      Delete

For my lovely readers who wish to comment... I enjoy the comments you all put up, and your feedback and critique are always welcome! My requirements for commenters are fairly simple and easy: I will delete any and all comments of a derogatory, spam, trolling, or obscene nature. All other comments, as long as they are civil, are quite welcome. If you want my specific guidelines, feel free to ask. :)