Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

The Liebster Award

Finally, another tag! This one is called the Liebster Award, and it's from Hope - thanks, Hope!
The rules are as follows:
  • Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
  • Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
  • Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
  • Nominate others (around ten) and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award! This award is for bloggers with 200 followers or less.
And here are the questions Hope provided me with -
Are you an indoor or an outdoor person? Elaborate on your answer with pictures.
I am most certainly an indoor person. However. I just moved, and so don't have any pictures of the inside of the new house yet. Plus, outside pictures are more fun anyways!
What's one goal you'd like to accomplish in your lifetime?
Well, finishing a book, for one thing. Which I'm very close to doing. Publishing it, for another. Aside from anything strictly writing-related, I would most love to get one of my musical works performed - in fact, that probably more than getting a book published.
What's the weirdest thing you've ever done?
Haha, I don't think I'd put it on the internet even if I could pinpoint what it was! However. As far as things I will divulge, I once wrote a rap/poem concerning a hungry chicken and duck (in my defense, it was for a rather goofy relative who liked such things). I also have made a movie (with my sisters) using Barbies on strings as puppets (it was pretty hilarious!).
What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Probably roller skating. Or swimming. Something like that. Or very possibly staying inside and reading.
If you could choose your superpower, what would it be, and why?
Well, perhaps this is boring, but I'd take a page from my dad's book and choose to be able to control whatever powers I'm given in exactly the proportion they need be controlled in. It's boring, but really, you know, if most superheroes were able to have perfect control under reason of their every mental and physical ability, they wouldn't get into scrapes of their own making all the time.
What's on your bucket list?
Well, finishing my opera. Finishing a book. Finishing my musical. Basically... finishing stuff.
And now, some facts about yourself...
Hmm. Well, I think you guys know most of what there is to divulge at this point. I suppose, as what's new, I am currently in a bit of an obsession with silent movies. I have just been watching silent movie after silent movie, most of them horror movies, but a couple divergents from that path. I also have been watching a lot of horror movies (old horror movies). I fairly recently moved back up north, I am about to be the oldest of nine children, and I absolutely hate the movies Coco, Frozen, and Brave. I think that's everything even relatively recent that you didn't already know.
Now, while I can't nominate all ten people - almost everybody I know has been nominated, I think - I shall still give this tag some questions and send it out to whosoever has not yet done the tag yet.
What is your favorite musical?
If you were to choose your name to be something else, what would you choose?
Who do you hang out with the most?
What are you most likely to be seen doing?
What is your most despised book? Movie?
What is the most beautiful place you've ever seen?
What were you doing before writing this post?
What is a place you definitely don't want to go to?
And those facts about yourself...
This goes to whoever has not yet done the tag, as well as
Thanks again, Hope, for this lovely tag!
What did you think? Have you done this tag? Or are you going to pick it up? What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?



6 comments:

  1. Great post! Loved your answers! I seriously must see this rap you created. Please post it *falls on knees, offers chocolates*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, um, if I do, I think I shall lose any trace of dignity I once had. ;P

      Delete
  2. Ooooh what pretty outdoor pictures!

    Silent movies are cool...though I've only seen some Buster Keaton things, which may not count. Old horror movies, too--we went through a phase where we watched one every Saturday night. My favorite was The Invisible Man. Probably because I was slaphappy and obsessed with "Everyman" whilst watching it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I must needs look those up - and the Invisible Man! Especially since I have also been on a simultaneous horror movie kick. Have you seen The Ace of Hearts? That is a seriously good silent movie...

      Delete
  3. Nice tag, Belle!! Love the pictures :)

    I've also made a movie, only it was with stuffed animals and fishing wire LOL.

    Seeing as how I've done this tag already, I'm going to put my answers here:

    Q1: Dahhhhh, IDK, I have a few...including Newsies, Sound of Music, Greatest Showman and Fiddler on the Roof.

    Q2: If I could change my real name to my pen name, I probably would....at least I could be spared from the name butchering...

    Q3: Heh heh...at this point, it's people at church. My social life got a crimp no thanks to those dairy cows...

    Q4: Keeping busy with something, either blogging, working, or something around the house. Unless you happen to see me after dark, then I'm sleeping.

    Q5: Most despised book was a really bad horse novel my mom had. Most despised movie is Minions.

    Q6: Hawaii :). Kuaui is really pretty :).

    Q7: Eating lunch.

    Q8: Either NYC or LA. Just no.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well, we all have fantasies of making movies, I suppose, and use what we can. ;)
      1. Yaaaaas, definitely yes to all of those!
      2. Wait, Catherine's not your real name??? :O
      3. Hehe, that's funny. And kinda sad. :P
      5. YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Finally! Someone else who thinks the minions are stupid!!!
      8. Hehehehe, yeah, me neither...
      Thanks, Catherine!

      Delete

For my lovely readers who wish to comment... I enjoy the comments you all put up, and your feedback and critique are always welcome! My requirements for commenters are fairly simple and easy: I will delete any and all comments of a derogatory, spam, trolling, or obscene nature. All other comments, as long as they are civil, are quite welcome. If you want my specific guidelines, feel free to ask. :)