Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

If You Haven't Already Guessed...

I'm on hiatus. I really should have put up a notice saying so, but it kept slipping my mind. The reason for the break? It's threefold. Firstly, due to school and miscellaneous busyness that I always have. Secondly, because I'm trying to devote a little more time to fulfilling promises, such as beta reading for people, praying more, and spending time with my siblings in the all-too-easily consuming school year. Thirdly, - drumroll, please - it's because I'm finishing a novel. Finally. I know it's taken me long enough - after all, Alomina, my first-written current WIP, just celebrated its fourth birthday last month. Unfortunately... Alomina will have to go on waiting. I won't reveal which project it is I'm finishing until it's actually finished (whereupon I will start announcing it to the world), but that will be the gauge of my hiatus. As soon as it's finished, I will blog more regularly, and you will hear bells ringing as far as I can reach to annoy you with the news. As for now, what can you expect? Probably little or no posting for the next couple weeks to a month. That's not a super big change from what's going on. And then still probably varied amount of posting after that, depending on the status of the work in question. Trust me. You'll know when it's done. But, for now, mio amici, arriva derci!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, how exciting!! Can't wait to hear more!! And haha...I've been on an unannounced hiatus, too...life is just too time-consuming. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, definitely. Sometimes life just creeps up on you, and other times it throttles you like a nose-down propeller plane! So blogging is the main thing that suffers. But I think it's always nice also to take a hiatus every so often, whether for a reason or not.

      Delete
  2. Oh, the novel title has me curious!

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Novel title... Alomina? Just means "little grace," and is the heroine's name.

      Delete

For my lovely readers who wish to comment... I enjoy the comments you all put up, and your feedback and critique are always welcome! My requirements for commenters are fairly simple and easy: I will delete any and all comments of a derogatory, spam, trolling, or obscene nature. All other comments, as long as they are civil, are quite welcome. If you want my specific guidelines, feel free to ask. :)