1. How and why did they meet?
Haha, they met at a ball. To be precise, Percy was getting wine to take back to Mina. However, he got distracted, and he bumped right into Celeise, spilling the drinks all over her dress, and just barely catching her before she fell onto the floor. All I can say there is that Celeise was not too happy, especially being the haughty, uptight princess she is. But Percy did try to apologize... ;)
2. What were their first impressions of each other?
Well, Percy was very apologetic and he tried to be friendly, because he had just spilt wine all over the crown princess of his country. But, to be honest, though he tried to merely apologize, his first impression was being smitten. Celeise's first impression of Percy was seeing him as some throne-seeking flirt who did it on purpose to attract attention, or a clod who was half-blind and couldn't competently walk.
3. How would they prove their love for each other?
4. What would be an ideal date?
6. List five food quirks they know about each other.
Well, they actually don't know things like that about each other very well at the moment. However, were Celeise to know about Percy, something she may find is
2. He loves juts about every other kind of berry.
3. He cannot cook for the life of him, because he's never tried, and so has very few food preferences.
4. He doesn't drink wine in any large amounts ever, and doesn't drink it at all except at parties or banquets.
5. He likes sweets.
If Percy were to know Celeise's preferences better, he may find that
1. She doesn't usually eat sweets.
2. She always takes wine, because it's more polite to the host (if you are out) to drink it rather than not drink it.
3. Her appetite is rather small, with her being trained from a very young age not to eat uncouth amounts of food.
4. She knows a bit about how to cook, merely because she reads extensively.
7. What's one thing they know about each other that no one else does?
Celeise is aware of Percy's deep devotion to her father, the king, a thing which few other people really realize. Percy also was one of the first people to really discover Celeise's 'human side'. She was very cold and haughty towards any strangers or non-family people until she met Percy (and even he got a bit of that treatment when they first met).
8. What's one thing they keep secret from each other?
Um, there isn't really anything. Percy's definitely not a secret-keeping type - if he trusts you, then he will confide in you. And even the many secrets Celeise has are not secret really from good ole Perce.
9. How would their lives be different without each other?
So that's my Beautiful People. What did you think? I'm sorry it was rather clipped - I was in a hurry. Plus, I was going to do it with a different couple, until I remembered that their being a couple was a plot twist, and I couldn't give spoilers, so I just reverted to an earlier couple. :P Do you like Percy and Celeise? Are you frustrated, like me, that I couldn't find any pictures of Celeise which showed a close-up of her face? Do you think that you would ship them? Or do they just sound like a failure (like a lot of my couples)? :) Hehehe, the first one to tell me in the comments that my fictional romances stink gets an award for being the most honest person here. ;)